Microsoft Edge Browser Tech Support Toll-Free USA
One of the major changes or updates that Microsoft has made with Windows 10 is that the default browser of Windows is changed from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge is far superior to Internet Explorer in every aspect, be it internet browsing speed, downloading speed or security. With the introduction of Edge browser, Microsoft is hoping to compete with other popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. Even though Edge is far better than IE but it’s not completely immune from the errors and problems..
If you are a Microsoft Edge user or looking to switch from any other browser to Edge than this article is just for you. Here, we will illustrate some common issues faced by users while using edge browser along with their best possible solutions.
Microsoft Edge Browser Technical Support Contact Number
Despite all the efforts put by Microsoft in making Edge a hassle free and easy to use browser, the functionality of this browser is still problematic for many users. The most convenient way to get all the issues related to MS Edge browser resolved is to call the Microsoft Edge Browser Technical Support Contact Phone Number. The experts at Microsoft Edge support department will provide you the necessary instructions to rectify all errors and issues. In addition to this, the technical service experts can also provide remote support in case the error is complex.
Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Service Help Desk Phone Number
The Microsoft Edge Browser Customer service Phone Number remains active for 24 *7 so you can talk to Microsoft Edge Browser Specialists at any time as per your convenience. The support staff and engineers at Microsoft Edge Browser customer service department are very customer friendly and proficient in their respective field. So, if you want to enjoy hassle free internet browsing on MS Edge browser then all you need to do is dial Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Service Phone Number.
Common issues with Microsoft Edge Browser with their solutions
1. Microsoft Edge Browser Install
Unfortunately, there is no way by which you can download or install MS Edge browser. It comes as a pre-installed app in windows 10. You need to update to windows 10 if you are windows 7, 8, 8.1 users. In case you are a Windows 10 user and want to update the Microsoft Edge browser then you can do it by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, click on the “start” button.
- Click on “Settings” followed by “Updates and security”.
- Now tap on “Windows Update” and click “Check for updates” under the opened menu.
- That’s it; windows will now download and install updates for MS Edge browser automatically.
2. Microsoft Edge Browser Uninstall
As it is a system application in windows 10, you cannot delete or uninstall Microsoft edge browser. However, you can make Internet Explorer as your default browser instead of Microsoft Edge by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Open the Internet Explorer browser and click on the settings icon.
- Then click on Internet Settings button.
- Now, you have to click on Programs.
- Finally, select the option to make Internet Explorer as the default browser.
3. Microsoft Edge Browser Not Working Properly
There are a large number of possible issues that can cause problems in MS Edge browser. If you are also facing problems with MS Edge then below mentioned instructions can help you significantly.
- First of all, restart your PC.
- After restarting the PC, you should make sure that all the latest windows update are installed on your PC.
- In addition to this, you should also clear the browsing history.
- If the problem continues you should reset the browser. The advanced options to reset the Edge browser are available under the settings. Before resetting the browser it should be noted that it will remove the personal settings and changes you have made.
4. Microsoft Edge Browser is Not Opening
If you are facing problems while opening the Microsoft Edge browser you should try the steps given below:
- Close down all the running programs & software and try to load Microsoft Edge Browser again.
- If the problem is related to loading an individual page then you may try to open that page in a private browsing window.
- Make sure you have cleared cache memory, cookies, browsing history etc.
- You can also defragment your PC; it will optimize your computer to surf internet in a better way.
- If the issue doesn’t get resolved, you should run Windows 10 system file checker to check the corrupted file.
- Call Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Support Contact Helpline Number if all the above- mentioned steps fail to resolve the issue.
5. Microsoft Edge Browser Not Responding
Follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of such problems.
- First of all, run the windows app trouble shooter and try to identify the cause of the problem.
- If the browser is running sluggishly, you can run it in a private window.
- Clear the cache memory along with cookies and browsing history.
- Disable all the third party add-ons and extensions that may be installed in your browser.
- Run Edge Browser after creating a new user account.
- If the issues persist then you should also run a complete virus scan on your PC.
Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Support Toll-Free helpline Number
We tried to list down the solutions of almost every common error related to Microsoft Edge browser. However, if we have missed the issues you are facing or you have any query regarding the solutions we have provided then you may call Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Support Phone Number.
The experts at Microsoft Edge Browser Customer Service department are fully committed to provide you the best customer service at the most reasonable price. The charges are not only reasonable but fully transparent as well and there is no scope for any hidden cost what so ever. So, Dial Microsoft Edge Browser Support Helpline Number and avail the finest customer service now.
Microsoft Edge Browser Support: