Google Chrome is a famous web browser in modern time. Many people are using it for surfing, browsing, accessing websites and social accounts. Due to a fast loading of web pages, you can search any query on the internet within seconds. It is a free web browser, so you can download it and set as a default browser for accessing websites quickly.
A process to install Google Chrome web browser in windows
Before downloading Google Chrome browser, users must ensure that your system is supporting that version which you are downloading. If not, please select the best one for your system or device.
- Visit the Google Chrome homepage.
- You can also click on the link https://www.google.com/chrome/ for direct downloading.
- Click on DOWNLOAD CHROME button.
- If you want to download the setup for offline, select offline installer.
- Save & download the file to your PC.
- Double- click on .exe or setup file of Chrome set up to Run.
- Click on OK button on confirmation window to allow or confirmation.
- After installation Chrome browser, you can set as a default browser.
- You can also set your email account by entering email address and password.
For more necessary information related to Google Chrome, they can also visit Google Chrome Customer Support Service. Google Chrome browser also provides private browsing facility to maintain user’s privacy. They can open New Incognito Window or can also press Ctrl + shift + N keys of a keyboard. It is good for private browsing and not save any information or history such as cookies, a cache of a user.