What happens, your Google chrome is not perfectly working? Or there are other faulty issues which prevent you to working on Google Chrome. Behind this problem may be some another technical reason which irritates to all Chrome browser customers for use from this awesome Google Chrome browser. If is it so, then find the quick solution in this post and solve if Google browser is not working properly.
How do I fix my Google Chrome Not Working Fault?
- Straightforward uninstall your existing version and install the new fresh one. Uninstall the chrome in the window:
- First, you have to open the control panel and choose the program and features or uninstall a program. Now choose Google Chrome from the list and hit the uninstall option.
- Uninstall the chrome in OS-X
- Here open your application folder and drag the Chrome application in your trash folder.
- After these above steps, open your Chrome website in internet explorer or safari as per your choice and enter google.com/chrome/browser/ in the browser.
- After that hit the download chrome button, once you hit it, it automatically correct version for your operating system.
- Then you have to click on installation file which is located at top of the browser once it finishes the downloading.
- Now sign in chrome and check your problem will solve.
If you are facing to Google Chrome not responding windows 8, Google Chrome won’t load pages problem in their account then get the solution through contact technical consultants they will provide an explanation to you.
If you find any other issue regarding Google chrome then try below steps to solve it.
- Sometimes due to internet connection issue, this happens. Due to the bad internet connection, you receive an error message. The best way to resolve this particular problem is to open another browser and try to visit some of the browsers.
- Immediately disable or uninstall your extension. For this:
- First, open your chrome and click on more icon then click on more tool.
- After that hit the extension and click remove which is next to extension.
- You can also do one thing, simply clear your all cookies. For this:
- Go to chrome and click on menu icon then again click on setting option.
- After that hit the button of show advanced setting which is located at bottom of the screen. Then click on the content setting under the privacy section.
- Here you have to click on all cookies and site data. And finally, click on remove all option.
- For this problem, you can also check your proxy setting too. For this:
- Same goes to chrome then more icon and click on setting.
- Here click on show advanced setting and click on change proxy setting. Now click on LAN setting and checked on “automatically detect setting”
Hope by using these above methods you are able to solve your chrome issue. You can also get tips from Google Chrome Customer Support expert’s.