This post will address you if you are not able to work on the computer with your Gmail account. Basically, there are several of possible reasons so that it becomes difficult for a user to work on the computer with their Gmail account. When they are accessing to their Gmail account but unfortunately they are not successfully log in to account. Here you will find the proper solution regarding this problem by just following the below post.
What are the reasons of Gmail Account not working?
- Gmail not receiving emails
- Gmail Won’t load
- Gmail Account Stopped Working on Computer
- Is Gmail down now?
- How do you sync your Gmail account?
How to fix Gmail Account Not Working on Computer?
You are not a one or two customer which are facing the same problem of Gmail account not working on Computer, numerous other clients are countenancing same occur today like
- Most people facing this difficult because they didn’t type their username and password in the correct form that’s why they are not able to sign in their Gmail account. So, whenever you are using your computer for Gmail, type correct username and password.
- But in some cases, user enter their correct username and password but still, they face this kind of problem it means the issue is related with their browser. In that case, you should know which is the supported browser for your Gmail and for your computer. Some supported browsers are:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- If still, the problem has occurred, then simply you can delete the history of your browser and reset the browser. Hope after doing this step your problem will solve.
- If not then clear the cookies and cache of the browser. Open your browser and click on more icon then hit the more tool option. Under the clear browsing data, you have to click on cookies and other site data and cached images and files. Now choose the amount of data which you have to delete. And finally, click on clear browsing data.
- Sometimes this happens due to network related issue. To solve this:
- First, you have to go network and sharing center then just click on manage network.
- Then right-click on network adapter and properties
- After that, you have to select TCP version 4 and then click on properties. Then choose the type DNS address manually.
- Then you have to type the IP address 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52 and hit the ok button.
- Once you did it, then immediately reboot your computer and try to access your email from your computer. Now the problem will solve.
But again if you find that type of technical glitches, just contact to Gmail Technical Support Help Desk for quick assistance.