The Gmail is widely popular and most preferably free webmail service provider. Today not only one or two countries using Gmail for their daily work, but almost half of the world’s user prefer Gmail to maintain their all kind of personal work and professional work. There is millions of active user worldwide whose first choice is Gmail. Gmail doesn’t mean for only send the email or receive the email that’s it. But from now onwards you can do numerous of activities with this splendid feature of Google.
Why you need username and password for Gmail Account?
If you want to explore its services then you have to first sign up means create an account in Gmail. Once you create an account then you are capable of taking the advantage of this feature. But whenever you are going to create an account in Gmail, so there are some norms for password and username. If you do not follow those norms, so definitely Google not allow you to create an account. But if you want to be a regular user of Gmail then surely you have to follow these norms which are related to password and username which helps you to create an account.
What are characters limit in a username & password?
- Folks! Make sure, the username always contains letters which are (a-z), numbers (0-9), underscore (_), dashes (-), apostrophes (‘).
- The username never includes the equal sign (=), plus sign (+), ampersand (&), brackets (<,>), comma (,).
- The password never start or finish with whitespace characters
- The username always starts or finish with non-alpha numeric characters with minimum 64 characters.
- The password should contain minimum 8 characters and contains combination of ASCII characters
- The maximum length is 100 characters at most.
- The first name and last name support only Unicode with a maximum of 60 characters.
Now simply I tell you how easily you can create an account in Gmail:
- First, open the Google home page then click on Gmail. Then a new window will appear where you see the option of sign in or create an account.
- Click on create an account, now you have to fill all the details which are mention over there. Such as first name, last name, username, password, confirm the password, mobile number, location.
- Then verify your account by clicking on I agree with the option. You can verify your account through text or voice call, and click on continue option.
- Finally, move to open your Gmail account.
By following steps a user can quickly create a Gmail account without any hitch and make use to this advance mail service from their Computer, Android Phone, iPhone, etc.