Mozilla Firefox is an open source web browser which is best suitable for windows, macOS, Linux, operating system etc. This web browser is praised for its speed, security, and add-ons as compared to any other web browsers including some of the advanced features such as live bookmarking, smart bookmarks, private browsing, tabbed browsing etc. If you want to use it so, first of all, you have to download it then you can use this amazing web browser.
How to install/download the Mozilla Firefox?
But here I found one common issue which is normally asked by lots of users i.e. installation problem. They successfully download the Mozilla Firefox but they found installation problem in Firefox. I guess, you too would have faced this problem. If yes, then find the reliable solution regarding this problem.
First I will show you how to download and install the Mozilla Firefox then we will discuss the problem related to installation.
- First go to Firefox download page by the help of any browser like internet explorer, Google chrome etc. Once it opens click on download Firefox button.
- Make sure if you use Microsoft internet explorer for download the Firefox, a notification bar will appear with options to run the installer and save the file. Now click on run option to start the process. But if you are using any other web browser, first you have to save the Firefox installer in your system then open the file you downloaded.
- Finally, wait for some time to install the Firefox once it complete.
Here you successfully download and install the Mozilla Firefox. Now the problem is related to an installation problem.
How to solve the installation problem in Mozilla Firefox?
- Might be possible the problem is simply fixed by restarting your system and start your Firefox again.
- Sometimes the installation problem is also occurring due to browser’s cookies and cache. So immediately clear the cookies and cache.
- First hit the menu button then click on history and select clear recent history. After that, you have to select the “everything” under the option of “time range to clear”.
- Then click on the arrow which is next to details and choose both cookies and cache. Finally hit the clear now button.
3. You can also reinstall the Firefox.
- First, you have to download the latest version of Firefox and now exit from the Firefox. After that uninstall the Firefox from your computer and delete the Firefox program which is located in these locations such as:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox
- Finally, reinstall the Firefox.
Today, few clients face same issues like why my Firefox is not working, how you update Firefox it is not the tough issue if the user chooses right ways of solution. If you have the same error then you can talk with the Mozilla Firefox Customer Support which is very careful.