“Canon” this is only the name which is designed to fit in our home and in our lifestyle & which is equipped with advanced and smart connections option. So, if you are looking a good & quality printer then without any problem you can use to Canon Printer. If you are Canon printer user then you will find amazing print quality, enhanced connectivity, easy to use, incredible design and many other features so that user can easily work with Canon printer.
Why do you choose to Canon Printer?
The canon is coming along with multi-function which is best suitable for small businesses who are seeking for increased productivity and greater efficiency. This is only the machine which can easily copy, print, scan and fax into one easy to use a machine. If you prefer this canon printer then you will get the outstanding image quality as compared to any other printers.
What to do if your printer is not printing black?
But we have seen that some of the users are experiencing the problem regarding canon printer. They find that their Canon printer is not printing black properly. Make sure this problem is occurring only when if the black ink has run out or the black ink cartridge is clogged. If it happens then surely you are not able to print anything. Here you are required to clean and troubleshoot this problem. But I know some of the users are not able to solve this problem by own due to lack of technical skills but don’t worry, here I share some troubleshoot steps so that you can solve your problem regarding canon.
The process to fix if your printer is not printing black
- First, you have to open the power on the printer and check that there are five or more A4 size papers in the tray.
- After that just open the paper output tray (B) and then output tray extension (A)
- Now start cleaning process by pressing the tools/wrench icon.
- Then choose maintenance menu and click on OK to enter into it.
- Now choose the “deep cleaning” and hit the OK button.
- Then select the yes option and click on OK button & here your cleaning process will start. This process will hardly take 3 to 5 minutes to complete so until complete you have to wait.
- Once it successfully complete you will see the confirmation on the screen then click on OK button.
By this simple way, you can solve your Canon printer won’t print black and white. But apart from that if there is an issue then freely contact to Canon Printer Customer Service for the solution.